Thursday, February 12, 2009

So I Missed A Day

I intended posting something yesterday. It was a fairly unexciting day except that I made Macaroni & Cheese with Spam (I forgot how greasy it gets when it gets reheated). It was delicious though I have been queasy all day because I ate too much; so much that when I lied down last night I pretty much passed out (around 7 p.m.) and woke up around 2 a.m.

Other than going to the library to pick up some CDs on hold and watching a dog fashion show (this has probably been the high point of what passes as entertainment around here) nothing much happened except therapy, which has been cut back to even less time. I appreciate the time they can give me, but I feel discouraged that I am going to get any better while I am here. All I can hope is that I can soon get in and out of bed by myself. I have no doubt that sometime in the next year I will wind up in the hospital for some reason and once again find myself at square one, but I'm not going to worry about that now.

Tomorrow I may make tuna casserole (I am a bit sick of Mac & Cheese).

No comments: