Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can I get a gun?

I am trapped in the lobby of the home, sitting in the only sunny room in the building while a family encourages their demented loved one in to screaming baby talk as loud as she can. It reminds me of when I was a kid trying to teach my dog to howl, which I quickly regretted. They are blocking the only exit out of this place, the fuckers.

Today I wanted to go up to the wi-fi cafe and try to download all the stuff that I haven't been able to download because of these stupid security restrictions. There must be at least ten episodes of The Bugle alone, plus upgrades to Notebook, Pixlemator, iTunes & Leopard, Firefox, and Dashboard attachments. But as of 3.p.m. it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sundays the bus runs once an hour, so the next bus is at 4:15 and I don't want to come back in the dark.

I would have gone earlier but I had to have an IV at noon hsrap, and then wait around for the lab to come take my blood. I still haven't had any restorative training with Laminand now I feel very sick and tired after having a root beer float.

Crazy Alice was at it again, convinced one of the aides was "The Devil" and threatening to kill him like that dog. (What dog?) I wish I had it on tape. It went on for awhile and was pretty funny.

No comments: