Sunday, December 14, 2008

A very quiet day

I think the light dusting of snow has made this place subdued, if not comatose. Nothing is going on here. I've hardly heard any screaming today, and if I did, it didn't rise to the level of annoyance. Lamin was not able to do my restorative therapy today, but I managed to go back and lift some weights and play the Wii.

I have had the room to myself since Danny left on Friday. My guess is that changes tomorrow. I'm also going to try to buckle down tomorrow and work harder in physical therapy. Brigit leaves Wednesday at lunch at that will just leave four out of the ten therapists that were here when I got here 13 months ago. I don't know what to expect from these new people or what they expect of me. It seems like this place is hiring lower paid, less experienced people in the therapy department. Only someone who has been here as long as me, or other staff members, would notice the difference.

In the news: George Bush dropped in unannounced in Baghdad today, for the last time as President, and an Iraqi reporter through his shoes at him, almost hitting G.W. in the head.

The Seahawks actually won a game today in the closing seconds. In Fantasy Football, I am still playing. It looks like the bottom four got dropped. Why I'm still playing, I don't know, but maybe I can move up to third place. I won't know for sure until Tuesday.

No comments: